- This event has passed.
Columbus Coffee Festival
September 23, 2023 @ 9:00 am - September 24, 2023 @ 6:00 pm
The 8th annual Columbus Coffee Festival will be held on September 23rd and 24th, 2023, at The Ohio Village. This event features dozens of the Midwest’s finest coffees and Ohio’s best roasters!
About The Columbus Coffee Festival
In 2016, Columbus Underground created a local gathering for local roasters and coffee aficionados. This modest gathering has since evolved into a two-day coffee fiesta. Fast forward to last year, and this and the Columbus Coffee Festival has attracted over 7,000 attendees and 35 of the Midwest’s finest roasters.
Attendees are gifted a signature mug – a memento of the day’s adventures. As you cradle it, you are invited to journey from roaster to roaster, each offering a unique blend to sample. Each sample ranges from 3-4 ounces each.
But there’s so much more than sipping coffee!
Every corner of the festival is alive with music, poetry, and a parade of food trucks and artisan stalls that beckon you to explore. Starlit Ways, Emma Webb, Brianna O’Dell, Molly Winters, and Imber Solis are this year’s line-up of local musicians ready to entertain you.
Columbus Coffee Fest Session Guide
- The two-day festival allows guests to participate on both Saturday and Sunday.
- The $50 Espresso Express ticket gets you early access to the festival from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on both days. As a bonus, you will also receive a special coffee festival mug to enjoy your favorite brews.
- The $30 Java Lovers ticket brings festival access on both days, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. As a bonus, you will receive a commemorative Coffee Festival mug to enjoy your coffee sampling experience.
- The $30 Coffee Cravers ticket offers passes to the festival on both days, spanning from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. You will also receive a special Coffee Festival mug, perfect for enjoying the coffee samples.
(For those with two-day tickets, don’t forget to bring your mug when you return for day two!)
- The one-day session allows guests to attend on Saturday or Sunday.
- The $75 Very Caffeinated Person ticket allows you to attend all day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. You may enjoy the event on either a Saturday or a Sunday.
- The $35 Early Birds ticket grants early bird access from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM with one commemorative Coffee Festival mug. You may also choose to attend the festival on either day.
- The $25 Session 1 ticket gets a 3-hour festival access from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Joiners will also receive one commemorative Coffee Festival mug and the freedom to attend on either day.
- The $20 Session 1 ticket offers a 3-hour festival access on a Saturday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM and a commemorative Coffee Festival mug to enjoy the coffee samples.
(Please note that a 5% arts and culture fee is included in each ticket purchase, following City of Columbus requirements. This fee directly aids talented artists, cultural organizations, and educational programs that benefit and engage audiences of all ages across the greater Columbus area.)
The Coffee Roasters
Each ticket holder will relish coffee samples from the event’s remarkable coffee roasters.
|Black Kahawa Coffee
|Goldberry Roasting Company
|One Line Coffee
|Good Sign Coffee
|Pioneer Coffee Roasters
|Cherry Blend Coffee Roasters
|Finca la Piedra
|Royal Flamingo Coffee
|Silver Bridge Coffee Co.
|Fruits & Roots
|The Coffee Mess
|Hemisphere Coffee Roasters
|Curly Dog Coffee
|Humble Mornings Coffee Co.
|The Galaxy Coffee
|Deeper Roots Coffee
|Third Way Café
|Dirt Rich Brew
|Jennings Java Artisan Coffee Roasters
|The Real Black Goat Corp
|Viet Espresso and Tea
|Double Shot Espresso Company
|Viking Coffee Co.
|Muddy Banks Coffee
Tickets for the Columbus Coffee Festival are starting to sell out! Grab your tickets here before they’re all gone:
Additional information about the event
- The festival goes on rain or shine. Should the weather turn bad, a shift of times or cancellation of some activities may occur.
- Ohio Village and the Ohio History Center grounds prohibit smoking, including conventional cigarettes and e-cigarettes.
- Pets are not allowed within the confines of the Ohio History Center and Ohio Village.
- There are no ATMs on-site. However, most exhibitors take cash and/or credit/debit cards.
- Due to Ohio Village’s age and history, a few buildings might be tricky in the accessibility department. If you need a hand finding your way around the festival, event ambassadors are ready to help.
- If needed, wheelchairs are available at the Ohio History Center and the John Hauck Foundation Welcome Center in Ohio Village.
Location and Parking:
You’ll find ample complimentary parking at the Ohio History Connection Parking lot reserved explicitly for this event.
800 E. 17th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43211
- The Hottest New Restaurants in Columbus, Ohio (UpdatedAugust 2023) - August 25, 2023
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park: A Fun Place To Play And Explore Nature - August 23, 2023
- Columbus Zoo: Take An Afternoon Adventure To One Of America’s Best Zoos - July 29, 2023